Our state of the art Gantt chart

Post by vconstruct »

We also want to understand the following :
if the tasks of a particular schedule are not manually scheduled do some sort of calculations also happen for task dependencies?

If yes, then will manually scheduling all the tasks in a schedule just disable those calculations for dependencies and just show us the default dependencies from the dependency data we push into bryntum?

The reason i am asking this is because i want to understand, if the later is true will it also remove the cyclic dependency issue we get since bryntum is not going to calculate anything and will only render the data

Can you please also help us with this?

Post by alex.l »

Hi,

If yes, then will manually scheduling all the tasks in a schedule just disable those calculations for dependencies and just show us the default dependencies from the dependency data we push into bryntum?

Yes, dependencies won't affect on manuallyScheduled tasks.

The reason i am asking this is because i want to understand, if the later is true will it also remove the cyclic dependency issue we get since bryntum is not going to calculate anything and will only render the data

Not sure about all cases. For stop analysing dependencies by the Engine, you can make them non active https://bryntum.com/products/schedulerpro/docs/api/SchedulerPro/model/DependencyModel#field-active

All the best,
Alex