Our powerful JS Calendar component

Post by mz_pulsen »

Hello,

I am facing an issue while using the SchedulerPro and Calendar components together in a project. The problem arises when I use a version higher than 5.3.2. Unfortunately, this issue affects all versions beyond 5.3.2.

To troubleshoot the problem, I have attempted some basic solutions such as clearing the cache and disabling optimizations for bryntum in my bundler. However, these attempts have been unsuccessful in resolving the issue.

To help you better understand the problem, I have attached a screenshot of the issue along with some example project.

ss1.png
ss1.png (48.36 KiB) Viewed 195 times

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or solutions to this problem. Thank you.

Attachments
example.zip
(2.14 MiB) Downloaded 25 times

Post by alex.l »

Hi, it is not supported yet for NPM bundles. We are working on it right now to make it possible.
You can subscribe on ticket updates to be notified when it's ready using this link https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/4670

All the best,
Alex

Post by saki »

We have a solution for you until the above version is released. I'll PM you a link.

Post by mz_pulsen »

saki wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:41 am

We have a solution for you until the above version is released. I'll PM you a link.

Thank you! Your solution worked.