Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by rafal »

The project was working without this problem on scheduler 4.3.6 version and Angular 13. After update to scheduler 5.3.6 and Angular 16 the undo/redo stopped working. Changes made on scheduler often are not reflected in StateTrackingManager which makes impossible to undo/redo changes. It happens randomly, more often when changing time of event, but also when changing assignment to resource. Please check attached video.

What can possibly be the reason?

Attachments
UndoRedoRandomly.mp4
(4.82 MiB) Downloaded 21 times

Post by marcio »

Hey rafal,

Are you able to share a sample project with your configuration? You could get one of our demos sources, update it to match your project with the issue happening, and then share it here with us.

It's difficult to say by only looking at the video, is there any error being displayed on the console?

You can see more info about our guidelines here, which will help you to build a test case https://www.bryntum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=772

Best regards,
Márcio

Post by burnit »

Maybe it is the same issue as my problem?
viewtopic.php?t=25183

Post by marcio »

Hey burnit,

It's hard to confirm that they are related, need to check some codes to investigate what's happening in both situations.

Best regards,
Márcio

Post by rafal »

OK, I have found the reason. STM was disabled in each event projectModel.onBeforeSync and reenabled in projectModel.onSync event. After removing this code STM started to work properly.

Does it make any sense to disable STM while synchronization?

Post by alex.l »

Hi,

I don't see any reason for that.

All the best,
Alex