Premium support for our pure JavaScript UI components

Post by hajem »

Hey!

After trying to upgrade the Scheduler Pro source bundle to 5.3.6, I am now experiencing that the load-event for the EventStore is not triggering.

For all three stores, resource, event and assignement, I am listening for the load event to perform some additional actions when the initial data has been loaded. The event is triggering as expected for ResourceStore and AssignmentStore.

To make sure it is not something with my own code that is not running correctly, I have simply replaced it with a console.log as seen below

eventStore: {
        autoLoad: true,
        autoCommit: true,
        // Unassigned events should remain in store
        removeUnassignedEvent: false,
        sorters: [{ field: 'name', ascending: true }],
        readUrl: apiUrl + "wf_workorderrequirements",
        listeners: {
            load() {
                console.log('hello')
                }
        }
    }

As can be seen in the attached screenshot of the Network log

API Call success
API Call success
2023-06-09-10-16-30.png (30.08 KiB) Viewed 99 times

the API call is successful so the load event should be fired as per https://bryntum.com/products/schedulerpro/docs/api/SchedulerPro/data/EventStore#event-load

Before trying to update, the schedulerpro.module.js was version 5.3.0, and the event was firing as expected.

I have tried but been unsuccessful in recreating the same issue in the online demos.

Is there anything we should do differently with upgrading or some other was to ensure that the load-event is triggering?

Kristoffer Hajem
Developer, Evidi

Post by tasnim »

Hi,

I tried to reproduce the issue that you're facing with our online demo. But I wasn't able to reproduce it.

Could you please upload a runnable test case or provide more context to reproduce it?