Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by b5digital »

Hi Bryntum team,

We are interested in the Scheduler Pro however we are not 100% sure if it can be used for our use-case, so a little guidance here will be great.

We are developing a Schedule Planner (Cyklogram), and we need to be able to drag-and-move the lines in diagonally and not just horizontally, and the lines/blocks may overlap each other.

Is it possible to achieve this with the Scheduler Pro?

I've attached a mockup of the Schedule Planner.

Thanks for your help.

Attachments
Schedule Planner.PNG
Schedule Planner.PNG (24.16 KiB) Viewed 264 times

Post by mats »

Welcome to our forums! Can you please share a little more context what the diagonal lines represent? Should be doable to have events represented this way.

I also notice the grid lines with the cell selection handle, this will take a bit of work to support. But perhaps we could implement this for you as part of a professional services engagement.

Post by b5digital »

Hi Mats, thanks for your reply.

The lines here represent operations/processes, so we need them to be represented this way as well as to be able to stretch it.

Grid lines are needed but the cell selection is not required.

Could you give a little guidance on making the lines diagonal and the ability to stretch it? a link to somewhere on the docs will be great.

Post by mats »

Need a few more details first. Does the x-wise size of the diagonal lines matter too, or it's always the same?

Post by b5digital »

No, it's not always the same. It depends on the start/end datetime of the operation.

The vertical axes (Y-axis) of the Schedule is the days of the week, and the horizontal (X-axis) is the hours in the day.

Let me know if you need more details.

Post by mats »

Ok, that's not supported out of the box. We'd be open to implementing it for you though, as part of a Professional Services engagement. Please feel free to book a meeting with us if you'd like to discuss: https://calendly.com/bryntum/30min