Our state of the art Gantt chart

Post by alex.l »

Hi Jakub,

No updates yet. It's marked as high prio, I am afraid we have to wait a bit anyway. You can subscribe on ticket updates to be notified when it's done.

All the best,
Alex

Post by jakub.murawski »

Hi Alex,
yes I saw it and you did it 2 weeks ago. If it's high prio I guess it should be done in first priority. I can subscribe but also it will be good if we have any estimation date when this item will be finished because we are waiting for this fix.
Best Regards,
Jakub

Post by alex.l »

Yes, high prio means it will be fixed in first priority. I just suppose it's not the only high prio ticket, unfortunately. Anyway, I reported about your request to our PM.

All the best,
Alex

Post by jakub.murawski »

Hi Alex,
of course I totally understand it but I can see a list of high priority items which are reported later than this item and they are resolved or under development. That's why I'm asking about estimation date because new bugs will be always raised in the system.

2024-03-27_12h51_35.png
2024-03-27_12h51_35.png (177.82 KiB) Viewed 175 times

Best Regards,
Jakub

Post by johan.isaksson »

Hi,

We can unfortunately not give you an estimation date. Tickets that are flagged with high-priority are picked over those that are not when a dev grabs a new ticket to work on. Which of those tickets that gets picked first is determined based on the devs expertise, how many requests / reports we have had for it and how many clients we estimate it affects.

To get notified when work starts on this ticket, please subscribe to it.

Best regards,
Johan Isaksson

Post by mats »

Ticket was just fixed and merged, will be included in next patch release (1-2d)

Post by jakub.murawski »

Hi Mats,
wonderful news! Thank you a lot for your support. I really appreciate.
Best Regards,
Jakub