Our state of the art Gantt chart

Post by inspire »

Hi!

We met strange behaviour by Gantt export when we got different page view when using different environment and browers. For example I have added output pages pdfs:
made in Crome on MacbookPro with screen resolution 3456 × 2234
made in Chrome on Windows PC with screen resolution 2560 × 1440

The problem is that in mac version image in header is too wide and overlaps title:

Header on Mac.png
Header on Mac.png (307.68 KiB) Viewed 155 times
Attachments
Single_Page_Win.pdf
(158.61 KiB) Downloaded 10 times
Single_Page_Mac.pdf
(156.42 KiB) Downloaded 12 times

Post by khattakdev »

Hey there,

To confirm, is the mac screen zoom level set to 0? Also, is the browser set to full width of the mac screen?

Arsalan
Developer Advocate

Post by inspire »

Hi!

Yes, mac screen zoom is set to 0. On mac browser window is not in full screen mode and has full width.

Post by ghulam.ghous »

Hi Inspire,

I was not able to reproduce this issue in our online example https://bryntum.com/products/gantt/examples/export/. I have changed the resolution of my mac and it exported the page just fine. It might be something wrong with the image itself. Because we do use an SVG in our online example but still there was a huge amount of gap between title and the image. I have also tried using a bigger image but still the issue was not reproduced. My mac was at 3456 × 2234 resolution and zero zoom. Can you provide us more details and possibly a test where we can reproduce this issue.

Regards,
Ghous